Getting more hits to your YouTube videos is something that can be daunting. If you’ve ever saw a video that had over 5,000 hits even in Waycross to it while your video only has 4, you may be wondering why you aren’t getting the traffic that you had hoped for. Well to be truthful about you on this, there are a number of reasons for this, and there are many “loopholes” to get more traffic to your YouTube marketing videos.
The first thing that you need to know is that not all YouTube videos are created equally. Depending on the type of video that you upload, it will determine how many initial hits you would get to it. So if you uploaded a popular music video on YouTube, don’t be surprised the next day and you see that it already has 100,000 views to it. This is just the nature of the beast when it comes to YouTube marketing.
One reason you will want to get your views up is so that you can boost your search rankings on YouTube. People can sort their videos by a number of things, and if they’re looking for the most popular, and you have a lot of hits to your video, there’s a good chance your video will be on page 1 of the search results. So give it a try starting right away.
YouTube is the number 3 ranked website on the internet in terms of traffic and I think it’s something that is essential to your online business. There are few techniques that can rival YouTube marketing, but I think you can use this strategy to boost your traffic, and can help you to earn the sales and profits that you truly desire. So start using this technique today.
Good luck on using YouTube marketing to promote your business today.
Any business looking to leverage the big potential in the online market should try out video production. Recent surveys all point to the popularity of this marketing strategy and in a city boasting a population over 2.7 billion people, only innovative marketing can work. With its high internet penetration, visual Ads have better return on investment (ROI) compared to other marketing tools. Research shows that over 78% of people watch visual content online every day with 87% of online marketers leveraging this as their major advertising tool.
Whether you have a product launch in the city, a promotional campaign, rebranding campaign or any other communication need, video is a versatile medium to get your message out there. It is cheaper and your content will be shared rapidly considering more people are now going online on the go through mobile.
- Don't try to cover everything in one project but instead use phases to pass the message.
- Avoid ignoring the competition because this is where you can get aides to augment your own content.
- Don't let it be a one-man show and instead listen to suggestions from everyone in your company.
- Make sure you don't rush, but instead follow a set schedule.
Video Production should be a priority for any business wishing to make a mark. If you are looking for the best way to make a mark in your niche, the best option is to use visual content as the core of your communication strategy.
According to a 2015 HubSpot Survey, 87% of online marketers are using this marketing tool. 86% of colleges and universities have a presence on YouTube while 96% of B2B organizations leverage visual content in their communication. It is now projected that 74% of all internet traffic by end of 2017 will be visual according to a recent KPCB Survey. There are all indications that this is the future of business communication be it in marketing, promotions, and internal communication among other areas.
How to Find a Corporate Video Producer
What is Video Marketing?
Video marketing is quickly becoming one of the hottest ways of showcasing and promoting your online business!
According to some recent studies, 57% of people have watched online videos at some point in their lives, and 19% watch them every day. Those figures appear to be growing steadily as internet usage and social Network Marketing Strategy grows more and more popular. Computers gradually seem to be replacing the almighty television. People can now use USB chords to hook up their computers to their TV, and there is really nothing on cable TV that they can't watch online, whether this might be news, movies, or popular TV shows.
Furthermore, the studies projected that more than half of the people who watch a good video end up sharing the clips with friends through email or social networking sites using network marketing strategy. This serves as an example of the "viral power" of this kind of marketing, as we'll discuss later on.
• Write a script for your video before you create it, especially if you're going to speak. There are so many videos out there where it seems like the marketer has absolutely no idea what he or she is going to say, or how they're going to say it. This makes for a very boring, awkward video.
• If you're going to be featured in your videos, even only as a voice, you need to develop some kind of personality to make sure your visitors actually ENJOY your presence. A lot of marketers sound dull, boring, and like they're doing something they hate. Inject some enthusiasm and brightness into your video, even if you have to fake it.
• Use your videos to actively develop your brand. Create a "style" for your viewers. They'll become familiar with you and your "image", and if it's one they like they'll keep coming back.
Video Marketing - How To Make A Great Video